Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, you can get a refund;
up to six months: if it can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund in most cases;
up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
your legal rights and responsibilities;
our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Diamond Whites Aligners Limited; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- email at email@example.com; or
- telephone on 0203 475 1504.
Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Who are we?
We are Diamond Whites Aligners Limited (trading as Diamond Whites), a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 08887573
Our registered office is at:
Kemp House 160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX
- If you buy goods and services on our website you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
You may only buy goods and services from our website for non-business reasons.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
- When buying any goods or services you also agree to be legally bound by:
our website terms and conditions;
our dental consent form;
your dental declaration form;
- extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for legal or regulatory reason. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice; and
- specific terms which apply to certain goods and services. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the product in question.
All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. The key information will be provided on the page of the product you are purchasing.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- Your privacy and personal information
- Ordering goods and services from us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
You place an order on the website by clicking the pay now button and making payment. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you click on the pay now button), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
we cannot authorise your payment;
you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
You will be refunded any monies taken if this should occur.
We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
we will dispatch the goods to you and/or make arrangements for the services to be undertaken.
If you are under the age of 18 you may not buy any goods and services from the site.
- You will need to send either the home impression kit or digital impression and attend a telephone appointment with a Registered Dentist before we can agree to provide you with our home orthodontics aligners service.
- We can make no guarantees as to the suitability of our home orthodontics aligners service for you. The treatment is for cosmetic purposes and you should read the dental consent form to understand the risks involved.
- Once the impressions are received we will need to undertake a review of your impressions and dental health before any decision can be made by a Registered Dentists (a dental who is registered with the GDC) as to whether to offer our home orthodontics aligners service to you.
- In order to assess whether you are eligible for our home orthodontics aligners service, we must first review an impression of your teeth. There are two ways in which you can provide an impression to us:
- Ordering a home impression kit from our website; or
- Attending to see a dental nurse who will take a digital impression of your teeth.
The costs of each are set out in the product page.
- You will also need to provide information about your dental health, which can be done by:
- Attending a dental clinic to obtain an up to date x-ray. This will be at your own expense and is not a part of this contract; or
- Providing your update to date dental records; or
- Attending a remote check-up using our AI technology.
- Finally, you will need to attend a telephone appointment with Registered Dentist to discuss the treatment and risks and to obtain your consent. No aligners will be provided to you until this telephone appointment has been undertaken.
- If, after reviewing the impressions or the digital scan and the dental health information, the Registered Dentist does not consider you suitable for the our home orthodontics aligners service, you will be informed by email and any monies paid for the our home orthodontics aligners service will be refunded to you. Please note that there will be no refunds for the cost of the home impressions kit if you are deemed unsuitable for our home orthodontics aligners service.
- If the Registered Dentist deems you suitable for our home orthodontics aligners service, you will be sent a 3D image of your teeth before and after the use of our home orthodontics aligners service for you to approve and confirm you wish to proceed with our home orthodontics aligner service.
- Once you approve the aligners, any outstanding payments for the goods will need to be paid. We will not be placing any order with our manufacturer until payment has been received.
- Please note once you have given your approval in line with clause 6.1 above and the product has been manufactured, you will have no right to a refund, as the product is personal to you.
- You will be sent the 3D visual however STL files will not be shared as should you wish to use another service, it is recommended that the provider takes their own impression.
- Please note that we can make no guarantees in respect of the results you might achieve, and you are referred to our dental consent form in respect of the risks of this treatment.
- Once approved for our home orthodontics aligners service, you will receive the product in the post, which will contain the instructions for completing our home orthodontics aligners service. You should also refer to the dental consent form in respect of the risks, outcomes and procedure.
- Each week you will provide a digital scan of your teeth. This will be reviewed by our dental software system (AI). If any issues are detected by the software this will be flagged for the Registered Dentist to review.
- The software will only be scanning for issues in respect of our home orthodontics aligners service. This service is not a substitute for visiting your dentist and/or hygienist, who you should continue to see to ensure good oral health.
- Please note that the Registered Dentist will only review those digital scans that are flagged to him by the software. He will not be reviewing every scan you provide. If the Registered Dentist does review any scan he will only be assessing any issues in relation to our home orthodontics aligners service. This service is not a substitute for visiting your dentist and/or hygienist, who you should continue to see to ensure good oral health.
- If you lose or break any of the aligners you should contact us immediately so that we can confirm how to proceed. If any replacement aligners are required as a result of lose or breakage, you will be responsible for the additional costs of the same.
- Throughout the contract and treatment process you will have access to a Registered Dentist to ask questions, raise concerns and complaints should you feel the need. You will be notified of the name of the Registered Dentist and how you can contact them.
- Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the Confirmation Email is sent to you.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this contract. You may use the model cancellation form at Schedule 1 which is available here, but it is not obligatory.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- If you have used any goods supplied, we will refund to you any payments received for services not yet undertaken and deduct from this the amount of the goods that have been used by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received goods:
you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
we will bear the cost of returning the goods; and
you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We use DPD to deliver our
- The estimated date for is 2-3 weeks from when the Confirmation Email is sent to you.
- If something happens which:
- is outside of our control; and
- affects the estimated date of delivery;
we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
- Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the Confirmation Email or when payment is received for the aligners, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
Unless you confirm to us that you are happy to wait for the goods to be sent to you.
You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
We accept payment by debit or credit card. We are also partnered with Klarna & Tabeo who offer financing services for our goods and services. If you choose to enter into an agreement with Klarna or Tabeo to pay for the goods we provide, such agreement will be entirely separate to this agreement and the responsibility for meeting the terms of that agreement rests with you.
Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when you click the pay now button.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you:
- must pay for such goods within 14 days of receipt; or
- must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under clauses 8 and 9.
- The price of the goods and services:
- is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- includes the delivery of the goods;
- does not include additional services for x-rays and digital impressions.
- Nature of the goods
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose; and
- match the description, sample or model.
We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
- If we can’t supply certain goods we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- Faulty goods
Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
us to repair the goods;
us to replace the goods;
- a price reduction; or
- to reject the goods and get a refund.
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- Limit on our responsibility to you
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with:
- the goods;
our service to you; or
- any other matter,
please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- the parties may wish to enter into Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
The retainer is manufactured from a stronger material and we provide a 4 month warranty, subject to inspection & approval. Care, Grinding and other factors will be taken into account and warranty is subject to Diamond Whites inspection.
Keeping your Aligners
Please ensure you keep hold of your Invisible Aligners, our dental team may instruct you to go back to a previous stage during your plan. If you have damaged or thrown your aligners there will be a fee.
If appointments are missed without contact this will be marked as a 'no show' and a further £49.99 charge would be required to book a second appointment.